Today’s word is an odd one, auto da fé. It was the penance of the convicted during the Inquisition. In Spanish, it means act of faith.
What I said
- Okay, okay. Last Clean Reader RT today. I promise. That one was just too funny! 1 day ago
- Hahahahaha! RT @TamMacNeil: @coralm “He laved at the NAUGHTY BITS with hungry abandon…” 1 day ago
- I don’t know what to say about the fact that my gay erotic paranormal romance ended up in the Clean Reader bookstore. 1 day ago
- I’ve found a very good way to prevent her from sleeping somewhere I don’t want her to, I guess. 1 day ago
- And, she’s gone. I think that was actually two minutes! 1 day ago
Powered by Twitter Tools